Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Autumn Storytime



 This week our letter is "S" for squirrels and autumn.


Book: Fall Is Not Easy



Book: We're Going on a Leaf Hunt

*For this book I have leaves cut out and I give them to my volunteer who is behind the flannlboard.   When we get to the part of the book where we find a leaf, I have my volunteer use a puppet and hand the leaf to me.  The kids go crazy!


Book: Sneeze, Big Bear, Sneeze!



Book: Baby Loves Fall



Book: Great Aaa-Ooo!



Book: Hungry Bunny







Fingerplay:
Big bear, big bear, turn around
Big bear, big bear, touch the ground
Big bear, big bear, clap your hands 
Big bear, big bear touch your knees.
Big bear, big bear, turn around 
Big bear, big bear stomp your feet.   
Big bear, big bear, show your claws,
Big bear, big bear, growl real LOUD!
Big bear, big bear, jump up and down.
Turn around and sit back down.

Preschool craft:



Two's craft:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.